By using the Zambian National STEM Foundation website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below:
- You are bound by the terms of conditions of the Zambian National STEM Foundation website or any related website from the time you first use the websites.
- Zambian National STEM Foundation reserves the right to update or amend the terms and conditions from time to time by updating the terms and conditions section on the website. Your continued use of the website after any changes is taken as acceptance of the new terms.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Zambian National STEM Foundation are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will the Zambian National STEM Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Zambian National STEM Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions
- In order to protect the privacy of individuals featured on the Zambian National STEM Foundation website, please do not download or distribute photographs or stories from our website, without contacting us for permission to do so. Such activity may subject the user to legal action by the Zambian National STEM Foundation website.
- All images are copyrighted with the Zambian National STEM Foundation unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Not to be used without permission.
- In the event that funds raised exceed the amount required then the Zambian National STEM Foundation will use the donation in other areas of extreme need.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- We cannot ensure any liability for any content such as statements, information, products or services that are accessed through third party websites.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Zambia. In the event of a dispute, it will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Zambia.
- If for any reason these terms are not accepted by the visitors, the use of website must be terminated immediately.
Zambian National STEM Foundation is a non for profit organization registered no.120180006391.